|Camper||Duration||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|2 berth Campervan||Weekly||£300||£450||£550|
|Lady Ga Gas – VW’s T5 4 berth||Weekly||£400||£550||£650|
|Van’Inho – VW’s T2 4 berth||Weekly||£450||£650||£750|
|– CamperVan 4 berth with toilet/shower 2018||Weekly||£500||£800||£950|
|Belle – Motorhome 4 berth 2017||Weekly||£500||£800||£950|
|FInn MacCool – Motorhome 6 berth 2014||Weekly||£500||£800||£950|
|Luca – Motorhome 6 berth 2016||Weekly||£550||£850||£1025|
|Cruz – Motorhome 5 berth 2018||Weekly||£600||£900||£1150|
Low Season : 01/10 – Easter
Mid Season : Easter – 30/06, 01/09 – 30/09
High Season : Easter, 1/07 – 31/08
- To secure the booking we request £250 non-refundable deposit which is deemed part payment.
- We request that full payment is made 4 weeks before collection date.
- Full Comprehensive Insurance
- AA Breakdown Cover
- Two Drivers (aged 25 – 75 subject our insurers license terms)
- Unlimited mileage
- Camping Gas (Campervans Only)
- Pots, pans, kitchen utensils, plates, bowls, mugs & cups
- Toilet chemical and disposable gloves
- Emptying of grey and black water tanks in the motorhomes which are charged at £50 each if left back full (applies to Motorhomes only)
- Any toll fees. If in the event that you pass through the M50 toll and do not pay the fee you will be charged a £30 admin fee and the toll charge.
- Sunday collection/return.
- Out of hours collection.
When collecting the vans, please note the following:
- We require 2 Proof of addresses to be sent over 48 hrs before arranged time of collection. These need to be bills registered to the same address as your drivers license, and are to be less than 60 days old. We can accept the following items as proof of address;
- Utility bills; including water, gas, electric
- Bank Statement
- Council Tax Bill
- TV/internet/telephone bill (Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
- Credit Card Bill
- Drivers license, to include paper part (NI only) which the driver is to have held for more than 2 years and be over 25 years old.
- The drivers license can have no more than 6 points or any disqualifications, claims or convictions within the last 5 years.
- GB drivers need to provide an online check from
- Deposit excess is £1,000 per camper van/motor home.
- The van can be collected from 2.30pm and needs to be return before 11am, otherwise an additional day rental is charged.
- If the van is being delivered/collected the journey time will be added to the collection/return time.
- Handover of the van can take up to 45 minutes to complete and you will be shown how everything works in the van.
- You will be asked to sign our Terms and Conditions, you can read this here.
- If you would like to take a look at any of our vans before hiring, please give us a call to arrange a suitable time for viewing.
Dublin collections cost an additional £200, with minimum of one weeks rental.
Delivery to Belfast/Derry locations is an additional £60
One way collections from Belfast returning to Dublin Airport(Or other way round) £130
|Delivery/Collection to Dublin||£200|
|Out of Hours Collection/Return||£50|
|Sat Nav||£5 per day|
|Bedding per 2 berth||£30 per hire|
|Sleeping bags||£15 per hire||Each|
|Towels||£10 per hire||Each|
|FoldingTable & chairs||£25 per hire|
|Out door Table||£15 per hire|
|Chair||£5 per hire|
|Bike rack||£5 per day|
|Campervan Awning||£7.50 per day|
|Electric Heater||£3 per day|
|Pets(In selected Vans)||£30 per hire|
|Generator||£10 per day|
|Child Seats 1-4||£25||Per Hire|
|Booster Seat||£15||Per Hire|
|Portable BBQ||£25||Per Hire|
|Pop Up Tent||£25||Per Hire|
|European Insurance||£10 per day|
|Additional Drivers||£30 per hire|