- If your booking is directly affected by a ‘Local Lockdown’, either due to restrictions in your home area or because of a decision taken by Causeway Campers, we will transfer your booking upto 1 year in advance on a date of your choice, this is to ensure you do not miss out on your booking. If you need to make further changes once you know the correct date we will also provide a second amendment. We do not charge for any of these changes to your booking. At no stage will the balance be refundable.
- To secure the booking we request 50% payment of the total booking or £500 payment which ever is greater and is non-refundable deposit but is deemed part payment.
- We request that full payment is made 6 weeks before collection date.
- Full Comprehensive Insurance
- AA Breakdown Cover
- One Drivers (aged 25 – 75 subject to our insurers license terms)
- Unlimited mileage
- Camping Gas (Campervans Only)
- Pots, pans, kitchen utensils, plates, bowls, mugs & cups
- Toilet chemical and disposable gloves
- 30 Minutes introduction/instruction on how the van works.
- Gas cylinder, and is charged extra at £35 per cylinder.
- Emptying of grey and black water tanks in the motorhomes. There will be a charge of £50 each if left back full (applies to Motorhomes only)
- Any toll fees. In the event that you pass through the M50 toll and do not pay the fee you will be charged a £30 admin fee and the toll charge.
- Cleaning inside and out. The van must be returned in a similar condition that it was received or additional cleaning charges will apply.
- Sunday collection/return.
- Out of hours collection/return.
When collecting the vans, please note the following:
- We require ‘2 Proofs of Address’ to be sent over 48 hrs before arranged time of collection. These need to be bills registered to the same address as your drivers license, and are to be less than 60 days old. We can accept the following items as proof of address
- Utility bills; including water, gas, electric
- Bank Statement
- Council Tax Bill
- TV/internet(Sky/Virgin/BT etc)/telephone bill (We cannot accept mobile phone bills)/li>
- Credit Card Bill
- Drivers license, to include paper part (NI only) which the driver is to have held for more than 2 years and be over 25 years old.
- The drivers license can have no more than 6 points or any disqualifications, claims or convictions within the last 5 years.
- GB drivers need to provide an online check from
- Deposit excess is £1,000 per camper van, £1,500 per motor home and £2,000 per A-Class, this can be held for upto 30 days from the days of collection of the van.
- The van can be collected from 3.00pm and needs to be return before 11am, otherwise an additional day rental is charged.
- If the van is being delivered/collected the journey time will be added to the collection/return time.
- Handover of the van can take up to 45 minutes to complete and you will be shown how everything works in the van.
- You will be asked to sign our Terms and Conditions, you can read this here.
- If you would like to take a look at any of our vans before hiring, please give us a call to arrange a suitable time for viewing.
- All July/August bookings are a minimum of 7 nights booking.
- All Electric Picnic bookings are minimum of 5 nights booking.